Cryptocurrency Trend Signals with Detailed Trading and Investment Advice
* The color of the “Date of Last Change” fields indicates the direction. Green is an Upgrade while red is a Downgrade
Short-Term Signals (based on the analysis of the 4-Hour Charts)
- Series of higher highs and higher lows intact
- Momentum not overbought
- Momentum rising or flat if oversold
Trading Advice: Don’t open short positions, look for buying opportunities
- Series of lower lows and lower highs intact
- Momentum not oversold
- Momentum falling or flat if overbought
Trading Advice: Don’t open new long positions, look for shorting opportunities
If neither of the Sell or Buy Conditions is met.
Trading Advice: Wait with new positions until a short-term trend gets established. Anticipate buying opportunities on a long term buy signal.
Long-Term Signals for Bull Markets (based on the analysis of the Daily Charts)
- Signal is intact from the first time momentum gets oversold and short-term signal gets upgraded from sell to neutral
Investment Advice: Hold your core position, add on short-term dips, reduce your position on rallies
- Signal gets triggered from a Buy signal if momentum reaches overbought for the first time and a bearish cross is formed (on the MACD indicator)
- Signal gets triggered from a Sell signal if momentum reaches oversold for the first time and a bullish cross is formed (on the MACD indicator)
- Hold your core position, reduce your holdings to your core positions on a downgrade to Neutral from Buy
- Re-enter your core position if the signal is an upgrade from Sell
- Momentum gets extremely overbought on a long-term Buy signal and a short-term sell signal is triggered
Investment Advice: Exit your core position.